Get inspired by watching the raw ways to prepare our premium loins!
Frøya Pepper Sashimi
Salmon Sashimi with burnt pepper, rapeseed oil, rye, onion and sour cream.The Recipe
200 g salmon
Cold-pressed rapeseed oil
1 slice of rye bread
½ red onion
4 ts of sour cream
1 fistfull of fresh dill
3 ts of whole pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 C
2. Warm the frying pan to a high heat and toast the pepper until it starts smoking. Let the pepper cool and fill a grinder. (optional)
3. Tear the rye bread into small pieces, mix in a little oil and salt, place in an oven dish and bake for 10 minutes or when the bread becomes crispy.
4. Finely chop the red onion and cut the lemon into “boats”.
5. Cut the salmon in thin slices and spread over a plate. Grind the toasted pepper, sprinkle over with the crispy rye bread and chopped onion and top with sour cream, dill, oil and lemon boats.
Baked salmon with Green curry sauce.The Recipe
300 g salmon
1 can coconut milk
1-2 ts green curry paste
1 bunch coriander
1 ts torn ginger
2 garlic cloves
200 g carrots
200 g celeriac
½ yellow onion
1 pack spring onion
150 g Basmati rice
1. Peel and cut the carrots and celeriac in small cubes and thinly slice the spring onion.
2. Boil the rice in approx. 3 dl water for 11-13 minutes.
3. Finely chop the onion, and garlic and fry in pot with a little oil until the onions are soft. Add the ginger, green curry paste, the coconut milk and vegetables (without the spring onions) and cook for approx. 5 minutes.
4. Cut the salmon in portions and season with salt and pepper. Cut the lime into “boats”.
5. Fry the salmon in a pan with a little oil on a high heat for approx. 2 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with fresh coriander, lime and spring onion.
Salmon Poke (cubed Hawaiian sashimi) with sesame seeds, spring onion and pineappleThe Recipe
150 g Salmon
2 ts Sesame seeds
½ pack Spring onions
6 ts Soya sauce
2 ts Sesame oil
1 lime (juiced)
1. Cut the Avocado and Pineapple in even cubes and finely slice the Spring onions.
2. Warm a frying pan to a medium heat and toast the Sesame seeds to a golden brown colour, then set aside to cool. (optional)
3. Cut the Salmon in cubes and mix together with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Fried Salmon Tartare
Fried Salmon Tartare sandwichThe Recipe
300 g salmon
½ red onion
1 fistful of dill
4 slices of sourdough bread
1 Little Gem lettuce
2 ts mustard
4 ts sour cream
1. Finely chop the red onion, capers and half of the dill and add to a bowl.
2. Chop the salmon into small pieces and mix together with the above ingredients, adding salt and pepper.
3. Slice the cucumber and tear the Little Gem lettuce into medium sized leafs.
4. Mix the sour cream and mustard and add a little lemon juice to taste.
5. Shape the salmon tartare into 2 burgers, and fry these in a frying pan for approx. 1 minute on each side.
6. Serve on slices of sourdough bread with salad and dressing.